Main Course, Side Dish
- 2/3 cup brown rice
- 1 large head broccoli cut into florets
- 2 large red bell peppers finely chopped
- 1 large carrot peeled and cut into thin sticks
- 4 tbsp canola oil divided
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/3 cup San-J Szechuan Sauce
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
Heat oven to 450° F.
Cook the rice according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, line a baking sheet with foil. Directly on the baking sheet, toss broccoli, peppers and carrots with 2 tbsp canola oil. Roast for 20 minutes or until tender.
Heat remaining 2 tbsp canola oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Crack the eggs into the skillet and cook, covered for 2 minutes.
Remove roasted vegetables from the oven and add them to the pot of cooked rice. Toss to combine, along with fresh spinach, San-J Szechuan Sauce, crushed red pepper, sesame seeds, sea salt and pepper.
Once combined well, divide into individual bowls. Top each serving with a cooked egg and serve warm.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free