Back to all Recipes
Szechuan Roasted Vegetables with Brown Rice
- 2/3 cup brown rice
- 1 large head broccoli cut into florets
- 2 large red bell peppers finely chopped
- 1 large carrot peeled and cut into thin sticks
- 4 Tbsp. canola oil divided
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/3 cup San-J Szechuan Sauce
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Heat oven to 450° F.
- Cook the rice according to the package directions. Then, set aside.
- Meanwhile, toss broccoli, peppers and carrots with 2 Tbsp. canola oil; toss to combine. Then transfer to a baking sheet lined with tin foil; bake for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Crack the eggs into the skillet and cook, covered for 2 minutes.