Quick & Easy
- 12 oz. Scallops
- Water for boiling
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 oz. Red bell pepper chopped
- 2 oz. Yellow pepper chopped
- 2 oz. Green pepper chopped
- White sesame for garnishing
- 2 tablespoons San-J Szechuan Sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Water
- ½ teaspoon Cornstarch
Bring a pot of water to boil. Cook the scallops for 30 seconds. Remove the scallops from the boiling water with a strainer. Drain and set aside.
Mix all the ingredients of the Sauce in a small bowl. Mix well.
Heat a wok or skillet with the oil. Add the garlic and stir-fry until aromatic. Add in the bell peppers and stir-fry until you smell the aromas of the bell peppers. Transfer the scallops into the wok or skillet and stir to combine well with the bell peppers.
Add in the sauce mixture and continue to stir-fry the scallops. As soon as the sauce thickens, turn off the heat. Transfer the scallops to a serving platter and garnish with the white sesame.
Serve immediately with steamed white or brown rice.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free