- 12 oz. Scallops
- Water for boiling
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 oz. Red bell pepper chopped
- 2 oz. Yellow pepper chopped
- 2 oz. Green pepper chopped
- White sesame for garnishing
- 2 tablespoons San-J Szechuan Sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Water
- ½ teaspoon Cornstarch
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Cook the scallops for 30 seconds. Remove the scallops from the boiling water with a strainer. Drain and set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients of the Sauce in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Heat a wok or skillet with the oil. Add the garlic and stir-fry until aromatic. Add in the bell peppers and stir-fry until you smell the aromas of the bell peppers. Transfer the scallops into the wok or skillet and stir to combine well with the bell peppers.
- Add in the sauce mixture and continue to stir-fry the scallops. As soon as the sauce thickens, turn off the heat. Transfer the scallops to a serving platter and garnish with the white sesame.
- Serve immediately with steamed white or brown rice.