Szechuan Tofu Stir FryCreated by San-J Back to all recipes
- 1 pound Extra firm tofu, cut into 1/2 inch cubes, pat dry with paper towels
- 2 Tablespoons Grapeseed oil, or any high-heat oil such as canola or peanut oil
- 2 1/2 cups Bok choy, stems cut into 1-inch pieces, green leaves cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup Baby corn, each cob cut in half
- 1/2 cup Shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 - 3/4 cup San-J Szechuan Sauce, depending on spice preference
In a large frying pan or a wok, heat oil over high heat.
Add the tofu and cook until lightly brown. Add the vegetables and mushrooms and sauté for about 1-2 minutes. Pour the San-J Szechuan Sauce into the pan, starting with ¼ cup. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally. If you prefer more spice, gradually add more sauce to reach your preferred spiciness, cooking for about 2-3 more minutes, or until bok choy is crisp and tender.
Serve with gluten-free soba noodles.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.