Tamari Carrot DressingCreated by Misako Binford Back to all recipes
- 1 medium Carrot, cut into about 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup Sweet onion, cut into about 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 3 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Sugar of choice, optional
- 1 tsp Fresh ginger, chopped finely
Servings: Makes about 1 cup
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend well until smooth. If you prefer a less thick dressing, you may add up to 1/8 cup water while blending.
Serving suggestion: Spoon over a bowl full of shredded napa cabbage and red cabbage. Top with roasted chickpeas and halved cherry tomatoes.
This recipe is part of our article, 5 Tasty Asian Dressings to Save You From Salad Boredom. Check it out!
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.