Back to all Recipes
Tamari Carrot Dressing
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
OccasionQuick & Easy
- 1 medium Carrot cut into about 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup Sweet onion cut into about 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 3 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Sweetener of choice (honey, maple syrup, agave, sugar) optional
- 1 tsp Fresh ginger chopped finely
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend well until smooth. If you prefer a less thick dressing, you may add up to 1/8 cup water while blending.
- Serving suggestion: Spoon over a bowl full of shredded napa cabbage and red cabbage. Top with roasted chickpeas and halved cherry tomatoes.
- This recipe is part of our article, 5 Tasty Asian Dressings to Save You From Salad Boredom. Check it out!
Check out more salads and salad dressing recipes.