Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
Quick & Easy
- 1 medium Carrot cut into about 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup Sweet onion cut into about 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 3 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Sweetener of choice (honey, maple syrup, agave, sugar) optional
- 1 tsp Fresh ginger chopped finely
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend well until smooth. If you prefer a less thick dressing, you may add up to 1/8 cup water while blending.
Serving suggestion: Spoon over a bowl full of shredded napa cabbage and red cabbage. Top with roasted chickpeas and halved cherry tomatoes.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Tamari Soy Sauce
– Gluten Free