Back to all Recipes
Tamari Roasted Almonds
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
CourseDips & Snacks
OccasionQuick & Easy, Entertaining, Holidays
- 4 cups (1lb) Almonds raw, unsalted
- 1/4 cup San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, stirring until almonds are coated and sugar is dissolved. Spread the almonds in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Roast 10 minutes, then remove from oven and stir to prevent burning. Continue roasting another 10 minutes or until toasted and dry.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature, about 20 minutes. Store at room temperature in an airtight container up to 3 weeks.
Check out more dip and snack recipes.
Ratings & Reviews
These were delicious!!