Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
OccasionQuick & Easy
- 1 package of Tofu
- grapeseed oil or any oil with a high smoke point and neutral flavor
- San-J Tamari Soy Sauce enough to coat the tofu
- seasonings if desired; onion and garlic powders red pepper flakes, cumin, etc.
- Drain tofu, then press at least 15 minutes and up to an hour. To press tofu without a tofu press, wrap in a clean towel and allow to sit on the counter with weight on it, like a heavy bowl.
- Preheat oven to 425º with the rack on the bottom shelf.
- Dice pressed tofu into 1-inch cubes, or into strips if preferred. Toss with oil, San-J Tamari Soy Sauce, and seasonings if desired.
- Spread tofu onto a baking sheet in one layer. Bake 20 minutes or until brown and crispy around the edges.
- Perfect for grain bowls and salads!