Back to all Recipes
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
OccasionQuick & Easy
- 1 package of Tofu
- grapeseed oil or any oil with a high smoke point and neutral flavor
- San-J Tamari Soy Sauce enough to coat the tofu
- seasonings if desired; onion and garlic powders, red pepper flakes, cumin, etc.
- Drain tofu, then press at least 15 minutes and up to an hour. To press tofu without a tofu press, wrap in a clean towel and allow to sit on the counter with weight on it, like a heavy bowl.
- Cut pressed tofu into 1-inch cubes, or into strips if preferred. In a large bowl or directly on a baking sheet, toss with oil, San-J Tamari Soy Sauce, and seasonings if desired. Allow to marinate while oven preheats.
- Preheat oven to 425º with the rack on the bottom shelf.
- Spread tofu onto a baking sheet in one layer. Bake 20 minutes or until brown and crispy around the edges.
- Serve in grain bowls and salads!
Check out more Organic Tamari sauce main course recipes.
Ratings & Reviews
My absolutely favorite way to prepare and eat tofu! So simple!