Back to all Recipes
Teriyaki Chicken Skewers
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
OccasionCookouts, Entertaining, Quick & Easy
- 1 pound Chicken breast
- 1 Green bell pepper
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1 White or yellow onion
- 1 handful Cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup San-J Teriyaki Sauce
- Cut chicken into 1″ x 1″ x 1/2″ slices. Cut bell peppers and onions into 1″ squares.
- Marinate all ingredients in 1/4 cup San-J Teriyaki Sauce for 30 minutes. If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 20 minutes while ingredients are marinating. Discard marinade when done.
- Thread ingredients onto skewers. Grill over medium-high heat for 4 minutes per side, until chicken is no longer pink. While grilling, baste each side with additional sauce.
- Serve kabobs straight from the skewers, or add to choice of grain and greens to make a salad or grain bowl.
Check out more teriyaki sauce main course recipes.