Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
- 4 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 medium white onion chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 – 8 ounce packages of mushrooms any type sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons San‐J Teriyaki Sauce divided
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium‐high heat. Add the onion and sauté until they start to soften, about 2 minutes. Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper and cook, stirring often, until the mushrooms start to brown, about 8 minutes. Add 4 tablespoons of the San‐J Teriyaki Sauce and the rice vinegar and cook until the liquid is absorbed, about 2 minutes. Add the parsley and stir to combine.
Put the mixture into a food processor with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon San‐J Teriyaki Sauce. Process until the mixture is fully combined and fairly smooth.
Serve with gluten free crackers and/or fresh vegetables.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free