Teriyaki NoodlesCreated by Carol Kicinski Back to all recipes
- 8 oz. rice noodles
- 6 Tbs. San-J Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 1/2 C ham, cooked and diced
- 1 C canned pineapple chunks, drained and diced
- 1 C shredded carrots
- Optional Garnishes:
- 1/4 C peanuts, chopped
- 2 Tbs. fresh cilantro leaves
Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Rinse first with hot water, then cold, and drain. Put the noodles in a large mixing bowl, add San-J Teriyaki Sauce and toss well to coat the noodles with the sauce.
Add the ham, pineapple, and carrots. Toss to combine.
Garnish with peanuts and cilantro, if desired. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.