Teriyaki Pork with Pineapple and PeppersCreated by Annie Holmes Back to all recipes
- 1.5 pound pork loin fillet
- 1/2 cup San-J Teriyaki Sauce, divided
- 2-3 cups freshly chopped pineapple
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
In a large bowl combine the pineapple and bell peppers with the remaining ¼ cup Teriyaki sauce and toss to coat. Place the pineapple and peppers around the pork and bake 35-40 minutes until pork is cooked through. Please note cooking times may vary based on the size of the pork, the cooking time reflected is for a 1.5 pound pork loin fillet.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.