Quick & Easy
- 1.5 pound pork loin fillet
- 1/2 cup San-J Teriyaki Sauce divided
- 2-3 cups freshly chopped pineapple
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and chopped
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly oil a casserole dish or a large cast iron skillet. Place the pork loin in the center of the dish and brush ¼ cup of San-J Teriyaki Sauce over the pork.
In a large bowl combine the pineapple and bell peppers with the remaining ¼ cup Teriyaki sauce and toss to coat. Place the pineapple and peppers around the pork.
Bake 35-40 minutes until pork is cooked through. Cooking times may vary based on the size of the pork. The cooking time reflected is for a 1.5 pound pork loin fillet.
Slice pork loin and serve warm with scoops of the pineapple and peppers. Tastes great with rice and extra Teriyaki sauce. Enjoy!
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free