Teriyaki Pork with Pineapple and Peppers
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
OccasionQuick & Easy
- 1.5 pound pork loin fillet
- 1/2 cup San-J Teriyaki Sauce divided
- 2-3 cups freshly chopped pineapple
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray a casserole dish or a large cast iron skillet with cooking spray. Place the pork loin in the center of the dish and brush ¼ cup of San-J Teriyaki Sauce over the pork.
- In a large bowl combine the pineapple and bell peppers with the remaining ¼ cup Teriyaki sauce and toss to coat. Place the pineapple and peppers around the pork and bake 35-40 minutes until pork is cooked through. Please note cooking times may vary based on the size of the pork, the cooking time reflected is for a 1.5 pound pork loin fillet.