Appetizer, Dips & Snacks
- 1 pound Large white button mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons San-J Teriyaki Sauce divided
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 pound Italian sausage removed from the casings
- 4 Green onions minced
- 4 ounces Cream cheese
- ½ cup Gluten free panko bread crumbs
- To taste: Salt and pepper
- For garnish: Fresh parsley
Wipe mushrooms clean with a damp cloth and remove the stems. Finely chop the stems and reserve.
In a large mixing bowl, combine 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce with the olive oil. Add the mushrooms, toss to coat, and let sit.
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large skillet, cook the sausage over medium heat until browned and fully cooked. Add the chopped mushroom stems, green onions, and remaining tablespoon of teriyaki sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes. Add the cream cheese and cook, stirring, until the cheese is fully melted. Stir in the bread crumbs.
Stuff the mushroom caps with the sausage mixture. Place on the prepared baking sheets and bake for 35 minutes. Serve hot.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free