Back to all Recipes
Teriyaki Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 pound Large white button mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons San-J Teriyaki Sauce divided
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 pound Italian sausage removed from the casings
- 4 Green onions minced
- 4 ounces Cream cheese
- ½ cup Gluten free panko bread crumbs
- To taste: Salt and pepper
- For garnish: Fresh parsley
- Wipe mushrooms clean with a damp cloth and remove the stems. Finely chop the stems and reserve.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce with the olive oil. Add the mushrooms, toss to coat, and let sit.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage over medium heat until browned and fully cooked. Add the chopped mushroom stems, green onions, and remaining tablespoon of teriyaki sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes. Add the cream cheese and cook, stirring, until the cheese is fully melted. Stir in the bread crumbs.
- Stuff the mushroom caps with the sausage mixture. Place on the prepared baking sheets and bake for 35 minutes. Serve hot.
Check out more appetizer recipes.