Back to all Recipes
Thai Chicken Zucchini Noodle Bowl
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
Main IngredientChicken, Vegetables
- 2 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1/2 cup San-J No Soy Tamari divided
- 1 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 2 tsp lemongrass paste (or 2 tsp finely grated fresh lemongrass)
- 2 tsp olive oil plus more for brushing grill grates
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp arrowroot powder (Or 1 tsp cornstarch)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 (16-ounce) package zucchini noodles
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- Place chicken in a large resealable bag. Add 1/4 cup San-J No Soy Tamari, brown sugar, lime juice and lemongrass paste. Massage mixture into chicken to cover completely. Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes, or refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-low heat. Brush grates liberally with oil. Grill chicken, turning occasionally, until fully cooked and internal temperature reaches 165°F, about 10-14 minutes. Allow to rest for 5 minutes, then slice the chicken.
- Meanwhile, whisk remaining San-J No Soy Tamari, vinegar and arrowroot together until combined.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in zucchini and San-J No Soy Tamari mixture. Cook, stirring frequently until zucchini is tender and sauce thickens, about 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish zucchini noodles with green onions and serve with chicken.