- 2 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1/2 cup San-J No Soy Tamari divided
- 1 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 2 tsp lemongrass paste (or 2 tsp finely grated fresh lemongrass)
- 2 tsp olive oil plus more for brushing grill grates
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp arrowroot powder (Or 1 tsp cornstarch)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 (16-ounce) package zucchini noodles
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
Place chicken in a large resealable bag. Add 1/4 cup San-J No Soy Tamari, brown sugar, lime juice and lemongrass paste. Massage mixture into chicken to cover completely. Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes, or refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Preheat grill to medium-low heat. Brush grates liberally with oil. Grill chicken, turning occasionally, until fully cooked and internal temperature reaches 165°F, about 10-14 minutes. Allow to rest for 5 minutes, then slice the chicken.
Meanwhile, whisk remaining San-J No Soy Tamari, vinegar and arrowroot together until combined.
Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in zucchini and San-J No Soy Tamari mixture. Cook, stirring frequently until zucchini is tender and sauce thickens, about 1-2 minutes.
Garnish zucchini noodles with green onions and serve with chicken.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
No Soy Tamari
– Soy Free & Gluten Free