Thai Noodles with Spring VegetablesCreated by Carol Kicinski Back to all recipes
- Kosher or fine sea salt
- 8 ounces Gluten free Pad Thai noodles
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 1 cup Shredded carrots
- 1 cup Broccoli florets, cut small
- ¼ cup San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Chili garlic sauce
- 1½ tablespoons Sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup Cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup Shelled edamame
- 2 tablespoons Sesame seeds, lightly toasted
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the noodles according to the package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again. Set aside.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the carrots and broccoli, and cook for 2 minutes. Add San-J Tamari Soy Sauce, honey, chili garlic sauce, sesame oil, and vinegar. Cook, stirring, for 1 - 2 minutes or until the sauce starts to thicken. Add the noodles, tomatoes, and edamame, and cook, stirring gently, until everything is heated through and the noodles are fully coated with sauce, about 3 - 4 minutes.
Serve, garnished with sesame seeds.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.