Back to all Recipes
Thai Noodles with Spring Vegetables
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
Main IngredientPasta & Noodles, Vegetables
- Kosher or fine sea salt
- 8 ounces Gluten free Pad Thai noodles
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 1 cup Shredded carrots
- 1 cup Broccoli florets cut small
- ¼ cup San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Chili garlic sauce
- 1½ tablespoons Sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup Cherry or grape tomatoes cut in half
- ½ cup Shelled edamame
- 2 tablespoons Sesame seeds lightly toasted
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the noodles according to the package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the carrots and broccoli, and cook for 2 minutes. Add San-J Tamari Soy Sauce, honey, chili garlic sauce, sesame oil, and vinegar. Cook, stirring, for 1 – 2 minutes or until the sauce starts to thicken. Add the noodles, tomatoes, and edamame, and cook, stirring gently, until everything is heated through and the noodles are fully coated with sauce, about 3 – 4 minutes.
- Serve, garnished with sesame seeds.
Check out more Tamari Soy Sauce main course recipes.