Thai Peanut Chicken Stir FryCreated by San-J Back to all recipes
- 1 pound Chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 Tablespoons Grapeseed oil, or any high-heat oil such as canola or peanut oil
- 1 1/2 cups Green beans, cut into pieces about 2 inches in length
- 1 1/2 cup Red bell pepper, seeded and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup Brown mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce
In a large frying pan or a wok, heat oil over high heat.
Add the chicken and sauté for about 2 minutes or until the meat is lightly browned but not entirely cooked through. Add the vegetables and mushrooms, and sauté for about 2-3 minutes. Pour the San-J Thai Peanut Sauce into the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3-5 more minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and vegetables are crisp and tender.
Serve with rice noodles.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.