- 1 cup uncooked wild rice
- 4 tbsp San-J Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt divided
- 1/2 tsp pepper divided
- 2 (6 oz. each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp olive oil divided
- 4 ears corn shucked
- 4 cups finely chopped fresh kale
- 1 large ripe avocado diced
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
Heat grill to medium-high. Cook rice according to package directions.
Whisk San-J Thai Peanut Sauce, lemon juice, cilantro, garlic, 1/4 tsp sea salt, 1/4 tsp pepper in medium bowl. Add chicken breasts one at a time and coat each breast with mixture; set aside.
Rub ears of corn with 1 tbsp olive oil; season with 1/4 tsp sea salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
When the grill is hot, use remaining 1 tbsp olive oil to coat the grill grates.
Grill the corn and chicken, covered, turning occasionally, until the corn is tender, (approximately 5-7 minutes) and chicken is no longer pink inside (approximately 10 minutes). Remove corn and chicken from the grill.
Cut kernels off the cobs and slice the chicken into 1/2 inch strips.
In a large serving bowl, combine cooked wild rice, chicken, corn, kale, avocado and sesame seeds; gently toss to combine.
Serve warm or chilled. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Thai Peanut Sauce
– Gluten Free