Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
Pasta & Noodles
Quick & Easy, Cookouts
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 lb Gluten free pasta (or your favorite pasta)
- 1 English seedless cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 cups Grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Black pepper freshly ground (to taste)
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
Combine the pasta with the cucumber, yellow bell pepper, and tomatoes in a large bowl.
Pour the San-J Thai Peanut Sauce over the pasta and vegetables and stir to coat. Add the cilantro and stir.
Taste and add extra San-J Thai Peanut Sauce, salt, or pepper if desired.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Thai Peanut Sauce
– Gluten Free