Back to all Recipes
Thai Peanut Pasta Salad
- Salt to taste
- 1 lb Gluten free pasta or your favorite pasta
- 1 English seedless cucumber thinly sliced
- 1 Yellow bell pepper seeded and diced
- 2 cups Grape tomatoes halved
- 3/4 cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro chopped
- Black pepper freshly ground (to taste)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Combine the pasta with the cucumber, yellow bell pepper, and tomatoes in a large bowl. Pour the San-J Thai Peanut Sauce over the pasta and vegetables and stir to coat. Add the cilantro and stir. Taste and add extra San-J Thai Peanut Sauce, salt, or pepper if desired.