Back to all Recipes
Thai Peanut Tofu with Steamed Vegetables
Special DietGluten-Free, Vegetarian
CourseMain Course, Side Dish
Main IngredientTofu, Vegetables
- 1 pound firm tofu drained
- 1 cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- ½ cup carrots thinly sliced
- ½ cup canned water chestnuts thinly sliced
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- Drain the tofu and wrap in a clean towel or paper towels. Press the tofu for at least 15 minutes by adding weight to it. Once pressed, cut the tofu into bite-sized cubes and place in a large sealable container. Pour the San-J Thai Peanut Sauce over the tofu and stir gently to combine. Marinate at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove and reserve any excess marinade from the tofu. Place the tofu cubes on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes until golden brown. Drizzle the tofu with 3 tablespoons of the reserved marinade and bake for another 5 minutes.