- 1 pound firm tofu
- 1 cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- ½ cup carrots thinly sliced
- ½ cup canned water chestnuts thinly sliced
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
Drain the tofu and wrap in a clean towel or paper towels. Press the tofu for at least 15 minutes by adding weight to it.
Once pressed, cut the tofu into bite-sized cubes and place in a large container. Pour the San-J Thai Peanut Sauce over the tofu and stir gently to combine. Marinate at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Place the marinated tofu cubes on a lightly oiled baking sheet and reserve the marinade.
Bake for 45 minutes until golden brown. Drizzle the tofu with the reserved marinade and bake for another 5 minutes.
While the tofu bakes, prepare the steamed vegetables. Place the broccoli in a steamer basket over boiling water and cook for 4 minutes. Add the carrots and steam for 3 minutes. Add the water chestnuts and steam for 1 minute.
Remove from the heat and spoon the vegetables onto a large serving platter. Place the tofu over the steamed vegetables, garnish with the green onion and serve immediately.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Thai Peanut Sauce
– Gluten Free