Thai-Style Chicken PizzaCreated by San-J Back to all recipes
- fresh pizza dough or pre-made 12-inch pizza crust
- ½ cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce
- ½ pound mozzarella cheese, shredded an divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 1 cup bean sprouts, cleaned
- ½ cup roasted, salted peanuts, chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- dried red pepper flakes to taste
Preheat the oven to 450°F. If using fresh pizza dough, roll out to make a 12-inch pizza crust. Brush the San-J Thai Peanut Sauce over pizza dough or pre-made crust to within 1 inch of the edge of the crust. Evenly sprinkle half of the shredded mozzarella cheese over the crust. Evenly arrange the chicken and red onion over the layer of cheese, and sprinkle the remaining cheese over the chicken layer. Sprinkle the carrots and bean sprouts over the pizza and place in the oven on a pizza stone or baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
When done, the crust will be crunchy and lightly browned and the cheese will be completely melted and bubbly. Remove the pizza from the oven and sprinkle with chopped peanuts, cilantro, green onions and red pepper flakes. Cut into wedges using a pizza cutting wheel.