Back to all Recipes
Thai-Style Chicken Pizza
OccasionEntertaining, Quick & Easy
- fresh pizza dough or pre-made 12-inch pizza crust
- ½ cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce
- ½ pound shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1 cup cooked chicken shredded
- ¼ cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot julienned
- 1 cup bean sprouts cleaned
- ½ cup roasted salted peanuts, chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- dried red pepper flakes to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. If using fresh pizza dough, roll out to make a 12-inch pizza crust.
- Brush the San-J Thai Peanut Sauce over pizza dough or pre-made crust to within 1 inch of the edge of the crust. Evenly sprinkle half of the shredded mozzarella cheese over the crust. Evenly arrange the chicken and red onion over the layer of cheese, and top with a layer of the remaining cheese. Arrange the carrots and bean sprouts over the cheese.
- Place in the oven on a pizza stone or baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until crust is lightly browned and the cheese is completely melted and bubbly.
- Cut into wedges using a pizza cutting wheel and top with chopped peanuts, cilantro, green onions and red pepper flakes. Enjoy!
Check out more Thai Peanut sauce main course recipes.