Tropical Swordfish & Fruit SkewersCreated by San-J Back to all recipes
- 2 pounds fresh or frozen and thawed swordfish, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ cup San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce
- 1 cup fresh papaya, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup fresh mango, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 large red or yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch squares
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 8 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- ¼ cup San-J Sweet and Tangy Sauce
Brush the skewers with the 1/4 cup of San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce. Prepare an indoor or outdoor grill to high heat. Lightly oil the grids of the barbecue or fish rack prior to grilling. Grill the skewers for about 2 minutes on each side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork and is cooked through.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.