Appetizer, Main Course
- 2 pounds fresh or frozen and thawed swordfish cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ cup San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce
- 1 cup fresh papaya peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup fresh mango peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 red onion cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 large red or yellow bell pepper seeded and cut into 1-inch squares
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 8 wooden skewers soaked in water for 30 minutes
- ¼ cup San-J Sweet and Tangy Sauce
Place the swordfish cubes in a non-reactive container, such as a glass bowl. Pour the 1/2 cup of San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce over the swordfish cubes and mix lightly to cover all the fish with the sauce. Cover tightly with plastic wrap. Marinate the fish in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Assemble the skewers in the following order: swordfish, papaya, mango, red onion, pepper and cherry tomato.
Brush the skewers with the 1/4 cup of San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce.
Prepare an indoor or outdoor grill to high heat. Lightly oil the grids of the barbecue or fish rack prior to grilling.
Grill the skewers for about 2 minutes on each side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork and is cooked through. Serve your skewers.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Sweet & Tangy Sauce
– Gluten Free