Main IngredientRice & Grains
OccasionQuick & Easy
- 2 tbsps sesame oil
- 1 tbsps garlic, minced
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 block of extra firm tofu, diced
- 1 small head broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups day old white rice
- 2 tbsps San-J Organic Tamari Soy Sauce, and more salt to taste
- Ground Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup vegan egg substitute, (optional), cooked and scrambled
- Green onions, sliced for garnish
- In a large pan or wok add sesame oil to coat bottom. On medium heat add garlic and onion, cook until fragrant. Add carrots, and red pepper.
- Cook for a few more minutes before adding in tofu and broccoli. Once tofu begins to brown and vegetables are tender, add in the white rice and tamari soy sauce.
- In a separate pan scramble the vegan eggs and then combine into the fried rice.
- Garnish with green onions and serve immediately.