Back to all Recipes
Vegetarian Thai Green Curry
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
Main IngredientTofu, Vegetables
OccasionQuick & Easy
- Jasmine rice
- 1 pkg Extra firm tofu
- 1 tbsp oil grapeseed, canola, vegetable, or other high-heat oil
- 1/2 medium onion sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 12 oz pkg San-J Thai Green Curry Slow & Pressure Cooker Sauce
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- fresh cilantro or thai basil leaves, and lime wedges for garnish
- Drain tofu, wrap in towel or paper towel, and allow to sit weighted for 15 minutes to remove excess water. Cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and red bell pepper, cook until they are crisp tender.
- Add broccoli florets and tofu to the curry mixture. Gently mix and cook until heated through and broccoli florets are crisp tender.
- Serve curry over Jasmine rice and garnish with cilantro or basil and lime wedges.
Check out more slow pressure cooker sauces.