Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
Quick & Easy
- Jasmine rice
- 1 pkg Extra firm tofu
- 1 tbsp oil grapeseed, canola, vegetable, or other high-heat oil
- 1/2 medium onion sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 12 oz pkg San-J Thai Green Curry Slow & Pressure Cooker Sauce
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- fresh cilantro or thai basil leaves, and lime wedges for garnish
Drain tofu, wrap in towel or paper towel, and allow to sit weighted for 15 minutes to remove excess water. Cut into 1-inch cubes.
Cook rice according to package directions.
Heat oil in a large skillet or saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and red bell pepper, cook until they are crisp tender.
Add broccoli florets and tofu to the curry mixture. Gently mix and cook until heated through and broccoli florets are crisp tender.
Serve curry over Jasmine rice and garnish with cilantro or basil and lime wedges.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Thai Green Curry Slow & Pressure Cooker Sauce