Warm Mongolian Shrimp DipCreated by Carol Kicinski Back to all recipes
- 2 Tablespoons San-J Mongolian Sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 pound cooked shrimp, chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more for a spicier dip)
- Gluten-free crackers or fresh vegetables for serving
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well. Spoon into a 2 cup oven-proof ramekin and bake until bubbly and starting to brown, 25 – 30 minutes.
Serve warm with crackers or fresh vegetables.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.