Less Sodium Tamari Soy Sauce for Food Service
It’s important to find a balance between flavor and health in the food service industry. For example, you can serve a broader customer base when your food is delicious and better for you.
At San-J, we produce Less Sodium Tamari Soy Sauce that sets the standard for quality and taste. Our soy sauce is made for everyone, with less sodium and richer flavor than typical less sodium soy sauce products.
Less Sodium Tamari in Food Service Sizes
Our Less Sodium Tamari Soy Sauce has 28% less sodium than our regular Tamari Soy Sauce without sacrificing taste. It undergoes an extensive fermentation process and is brewed with 100% soy for an outstanding flavor.
Your consumers can experience the many benefits of our soy sauce with every meal. Our Less Sodium Tamari Soy Sauce has many certifications and benefits:
- Certified gluten-free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization
- Non-GMO verified by the Non-GMO Project
- Certified Vegan by Vegan Action
- Certified Kosher by Orthodox Union
- Certified Fodmap Friendly
- 28% Less Sodium than San-J Regular Tamari
- No artificial preservative, flavors or colors added
- Flavors don’t flash off when cooked under high temperature
- Contains 18 amino acids, including all nine essential amino acids
Water, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol (to preserve freshness).
This product contains soy ingredients.
1 Tbsp. (17g)
Servings Per Container
20 per 10 fl oz/UPC # 075810-023259
40 per 20 fl oz/UPC # 075810-023358
Headline About Product Specs Goes Here
Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum nibh, ut fermentum massa justo sit amet risus.