It’s important to find a balance between flavor and health in the food service industry. For example, you can serve a broader customer base when your food is delicious and better for you.
At San-J, we produce Less Sodium Tamari Soy Sauce that sets the standard for quality and taste. Our soy sauce is made for everyone, with less sodium and richer flavor than typical less sodium soy sauce products.
You can serve our Less Sodium Tamari Soy Sauce to anyone, including those with dietary restrictions such as vegetarianism and gluten intolerance. It goes perfectly with any meal thanks to its umami-rich flavor and properties. Add it to soups, stir-fry, dressings or whatever dish caters most to your audience’s taste buds.
Your consumers can experience the many benefits of our soy sauce with every meal. Our Less Sodium Tamari Soy Sauce has many certifications and benefits:
- Certified gluten-free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization
- Non-GMO verified by the Non-GMO Project
- Certified Vegan by Vegan Action
- Certified Kosher by Orthodox Union
- Certified Fodmap Friendly
- 28% Less Sodium than San-J Regular Tamari
- No artificial preservative, flavors or colors added
- Flavors don’t flash off when cooked under high temperature
- Contains 18 amino acids, including all nine essential amino acids
Water, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol (to preserve freshness).
This product contains soy ingredients.
1 Tbsp. (17g)
Servings Per Container
20 per 10 fl oz
GTIN 10075810023201 | UPC 075810-023259
40 per 20 fl oz
GTIN 610075810023300 | UPC 075810-023358
About 126 per 64 fl oz
GTIN 10075810023454 | UPC 075810-023402
About 1260 per 5 gal
Food Service Sauce Information
At San-J, we want to arm your business with the information you need to make your food service business successful. Get more information about our products using our spec sheets and contact us with any questions or for additional information.