Back to all Recipes
Avocado Salad With Ginger Tamari Dressing
OccasionQuick & Easy
- 1 tbsp San-J Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- Water, as needed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 mini cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 large bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 avocados, sliced
- Add all the dressing ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Whisk dressing together and set aside.
- On a large serving plate, scatter cilantro first, followed by the cucumbers, green onions, avocado slices, and finally the dressing.
- Serve immediately.