Quick & Easy, Entertaining, Kid-Friendly
- 4 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts sliced into 1/2 inch strips
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil divided
- 1 yellow onion thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini halved and sliced into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and sliced into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups cabbage thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup San-J Gluten Free Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh green onions thinly sliced
- 6 cups steamed white rice
In a large sauté pan or wok, heat 1 Tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat.
Add the chicken and sauté for 3-5 minutes until no longer pink.
Remove the chicken and keep warm on a plate.
Heat the remaining 1 Tablespoon of oil in the wok. Add the vegetables and sauté for 3 minutes over medium-high heat.
Add the chicken back into the pan with the San-J Gluten Free Teriyaki Sauce and cook for 5 more minutes until the vegetables are tender and the sauce thickens.
Remove from the heat.
Garnish with green onions and serve over white rice.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free