Garlic Shrimp Egg NoodlesCreated by Charles Chen Back to all recipes
- 3 Tablespoons oil, divided
- 2 cups Jumbo Shrimp, cleaned
- 1/4 cup Onion, diced
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup Purple cabbage, sliced
- 1/4 cup Snap peas
- 1/4 cup Sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Yellow corn
- 3 teaspoons Chinese Five Spice
- 1 teaspoon Toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons San-J Tamari Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Mung bean sprouts
- 1 8-oz Packet Cooked Egg Noodles
- 1 Tablespoon San-J Hoisin Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Green Onions
Heat oil in a large skillet or wok on high heat. Sear shrimp until lightly cooked, about 2 mins on each side, making sure not to overcook. Remove from skillet and set aside.
Add oil and onions on medium heat until almost translucent. Add garlic and ginger, sautéing until fragrant. Add cabbage, snap peas, mushrooms, and corn. Then add spices, sesame oil, apple cider vinegar, San-J Tamari Soy Sauce. Stir fry until evenly cooked, about 5 minutes, adding bean sprouts and jumbo shrimp to the mix in the last minute. Drizzle with San-J Hoisin Sauce.
Serve with sesame seeds and green onions.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.