Back to all Recipes
Garlic Shrimp Egg Noodles
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Low-Sodium
Main IngredientPasta & Noodles, Seafood
- 3 Tablespoons oil divided
- 2 cups Jumbo Shrimp cleaned
- 1/4 cup Onion diced
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger minced
- 1/4 cup Purple cabbage sliced
- 1/4 cup Snap peas
- 1/4 cup Sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Yellow corn
- 3 teaspoons Chinese Five Spice
- 1 teaspoon Toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons San-J Tamari Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Mung bean sprouts
- 1 8- oz Packet Cooked Egg Noodles
- 1 Tablespoon San-J Hoisin Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Green Onions
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok on high heat. Sear shrimp until lightly cooked, about 2 mins on each side, making sure not to overcook. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add oil and onions on medium heat until almost translucent. Add garlic and ginger, sautéing until fragrant. Add cabbage, snap peas, mushrooms, and corn. Then add spices, sesame oil, apple cider vinegar, San-J Tamari Soy Sauce. Stir fry until evenly cooked, about 5 minutes, adding bean sprouts and jumbo shrimp to the mix in the last minute. Drizzle with San-J Hoisin Sauce.
- Serve with sesame seeds and green onions.
Check out more hoisin sauce main course recipes.