Back to all Recipes
Grilled Mongolian Flank Steak
- 2 lb. beef flank steaks
- 1 bottle 10oz. San-J Mongolian Sauce
- Score the surface of the steak with 1/4 inch deep knife cuts, about 1/2 inch apart, across the grain of the meat. Place steak and San-J Mongolian Sauce in a sealed plastic bag and marinate the meat in a refrigerator for at least 6 hours and up to overnight.
- Take the steak out of the plastic bag and place on a hot grill. Grill for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Remove the steak from the grill and place it on a plate. Cover with aluminum foil and let the steak rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice the steak at a slight diagonal, thinly against the grain and serve.