Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Low-Sodium, Vegetarian
Quick & Easy, Cookouts
- 1 yellow squash cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 ounces button mushrooms wiped clean with ends trimmed
- 2 red, yellow, or orange bell peppers cut into chunks
- 1 red onion cut into chunks
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- vegetable oil
If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes.
Combine San-J Tamari soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and pepper in a small bowl.
Thread the vegetables onto the skewers. Place on a half sheet pan or baking dish. Brush generously with the sauce.
Prepare grill for direct heat and pre-heat to medium. Oil the grates.
Place the skewers on the grill. Grill, turning and brushing with the sauce every 2-3 minutes, until tender, 8-10 minutes.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
28% Less Sodium Soy Sauce
– Gluten Free