Back to all Recipes
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
OccasionQuick & Easy, Restaurant Favorites
- 3 lbs beef flank steak sliced into strips or boneless chuck roast cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 12 oz package San-J Korean BBQ Slow & Pressure Cooker Sauce
- Add beef to 6 qt. slow cooker. Stir in contents of sauce packet.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours, or until cooked through and tender.
- Add beef to 6 qt. electric pressure cooker. Stir in contents of sauce packet plus 1/2 cup of water. Mix with beef evenly.
- Secure the lid and turn the valve to the sealing position. Set to pressure cook on high for 15 minutes.
- When finished cooking, turn off the heat, release steam, then open pressure cooker. For thicker sauce, whisk mixture of cornstarch and water into hot, simmering sauce in the cooker and cook to desired thickness.
- Appliances may vary. Follow cooking instructions of your device.
- Serve with rice. Garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
Check out more slow pressure cooker sauces.