Back to all Recipes
Miso Yogurt Dressing
Special DietGluten-Free, Vegetarian
OccasionQuick & Easy
- 1/3 cup Plain yogurt
- 3 Tbsp White Miso gluten-free brands are available
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Rice vinegar
- 2 tsp Sweetener of choice (honey, maple syrup, agave, sugar) optional
- 1 tsp San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and whisk well.
- Serving suggestion: Serve as a dip with fresh or lightly steamed vegetables such as broccoli and cauliflower florets, sweet potatoes, sugar snap peas, asparagus, carrots, celery sticks, and radishes.
Check out more salads and salad dressing recipes.
Ratings & Reviews
Love it, looking for a miso yogurt honey dressing because none of the ones I’ve had was good enough. Somehow when I googled it I did not see that it was no honey but I had already started it for dinner so I ended up finishing it and using it. WE LOVE IT! Keeping it!
We’re so glad you enjoyed it! Honey works wonderfully in this dressing – you can choose the type of sugar based on your preference and what you have on hand 🙂