Back to all Recipes
Oven Roasted Korean BBQ Wings
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
- 3 pounds chicken wing drumettes
- Kosher or fine sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1/3 cup San-J Korean BBQ Sauce
- 2 green onions finely minced
- 1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Season the wings with salt and pepper and place on the prepared baking sheet, skin side up. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until cooked through and crispy.
- Remove the pan from the oven, place a rack 6 inches from the broiler, and turn the broiler to high.
- Brush the wings with San-J Korean BBQ Sauce and broil for 1-2 minutes or until the sauce is caramelized.
- Place wings on a serving platter and sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.