- 3 pounds chicken wing drumettes
- Kosher or fine sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1/3 cup San-J Korean BBQ Sauce
- 2 green onions finely minced
- 1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
Season the wings with salt and pepper and place on the prepared baking sheet, skin side up. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until cooked through and crispy.
Remove the pan from the oven, place a rack 6 inches from the broiler, and turn the broiler to high.
Brush the wings with San-J Korean BBQ Sauce and broil for 1-2 minutes or until the sauce is caramelized.
Place wings on a serving platter and sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Korean BBQ Sauce
– Gluten Free