Back to all Recipes
Pumpkin Coconut Soup with Thai Peanut
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
OccasionQuick & Easy, Entertaining, Holidays
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 medium White Onion, minced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 15 ounce can Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce
- 2 cups Gluten Free Chicken Stock
- 1 14 ounce can Coconut Milk
- Salt and Pepper
- ¼ cup Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large saucepan. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes or until the onion has softened. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the pumpkin, San-J Thai Peanut Sauce, chicken stock, and coconut milk. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Puree the soup in a blender, working in batches, until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve the soup garnished with pumpkin seeds.