Quick & Easy, Entertaining, Holidays
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 medium White Onion, minced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 15 ounce can Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce
- 2 cups Gluten Free Chicken Stock
- 1 14 ounce can Coconut Milk
- Salt and Pepper
- ¼ cup Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large saucepan. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes or until the onion has softened. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the pumpkin, San-J Thai Peanut Sauce, chicken stock, and coconut milk. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Puree the soup in a blender, working in batches, until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve the soup garnished with pumpkin seeds.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Thai Peanut Sauce
– Gluten Free