Back to all Recipes
Ramen with Teriyaki Chicken
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
Main IngredientPasta & Noodles, Poultry
OccasionQuick & Easy, Restaurant Favorites
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 4 cups gluten free chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- Kosher or fine sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup San-J Teriyaki Sauce
- 10 ounces gluten-free ramen noodles
- Ramen eggs
- Sliced peppers
- Bean sprouts
- Sliced shiitake mushrooms
- Sliced green onions
- Sauteed bok choy or kale
- Sriracha sauce
- Prepare the ramen eggs ahead of time, if using.
- Shred the meat and set aside, reserving the skin and bones.
- Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or stock pot over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, for about 1 minute or until fragrant. Add the chicken broth, water, San-J Tamari Soy Sauce, and mirin along with the chicken bones and skin. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 20-30 minutes. Strain the broth, season to taste with salt and pepper and keep warm.
- Place the chicken in a large skillet with the teriyaki sauce and heat over medium heat until heated through and the sauce is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- Cook the ramen noodles according to the package directions.
- To serve, divide the noodles among 4 large bowls and ladle the broth over. Top as desired and eat.
Check out more Tamari Soy Sauce main course recipes.