- 1 medium spaghetti squash, halved and de-seeded
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp San-J Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 3-4 tbsp water
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken, kept hot
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 2 tbsp fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves
Preheat oven to 400°F. Drizzle inside and outside of squash with olive oil. Season inside of squash with salt and pepper. Place squash, cut-side-down, on a rimmed baking sheet. Prick skin of squash all over with tines of fork. Bake until fork-tender and flesh is light golden-brown, about 30-45 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix peanut butter, San-J Organic Tamari Soy Sauce and mirin together until combined. Whisk in water, adding more, as needed, until reaches desired consistency.
Scrape flesh of squash with tines of forks until it resembles spaghetti. Drizzle each squash half with peanut sauce, and toss to coat. Top evenly with chicken, bean sprouts, peanuts, mint and cilantro. Serve and enjoy.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
– Gluten Free