Szechuan PrawnsCreated by San-J Back to all recipes
- 2 pounds fresh prawns, peeled, deveined, tails on
- ½ cup San-J Szechuan Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 Tablespoon fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 8 cups steamed white rice
In a large glass or other non-reactive bowl, place the prawns and San-J Szechuan Sauce. Mix well and cover tightly. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil on medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the marinated prawns, the marinade and white wine. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to simmer for 4 minutes. Add the butter and blend with a spoon to melt. Remove the prawns from the heat and stir in the parsley. Serve immediately, spooning the prawns and sauce over the steamed rice.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.