- 1.5 qt 6 cups Gluten free vanilla ice cream (or your favorite vanilla ice cream)
- 3 teaspoons San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1½ cup Toasted pecans chopped (save about ½ cup whole pecans for topping)
- 1 cup Toasted mini marshmallows
Put ice cream in a large bowl and mix with San-J Tamari Soy Sauce thoroughly. Add chopped pecans to the ice cream and mix well. Place the ice cream mixture into a freezable container and re-freeze until firm. Top with the toasted pecans and marshmallows, and serve.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Tamari Soy Sauce
– Gluten Free