Back to all Recipes
Tamari Ice Cream with Toasted Pecan Marshmallows
Special DietGluten-Free, Vegetarian
- 1.5 qt 6 cups Gluten free vanilla ice cream (or your favorite vanilla ice cream)
- 3 teaspoons San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1½ cup Toasted pecans chopped (save about ½ cup whole pecans for topping)
- 1 cup Toasted mini marshmallows
- Put ice cream in a large bowl and mix with San-J Tamari Soy Sauce thoroughly. Add chopped pecans to the ice cream and mix well. Place the ice cream mixture into a freezable container and re-freeze until firm. Top with the toasted pecans and marshmallows, and serve.
Check out more dessert recipes.