Back to all Recipes
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
CourseMain Course, Side Dish
OccasionQuick & Easy, Bento Lunch Box Recipes, Entertaining, Kid-Friendly
- 8 oz. rice noodles
- 6 Tbs. San-J Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 1/2 C ham cooked and diced
- 1 C canned pineapple chunks drained and diced
- 1 C shredded carrots
- Optional Garnishes:
- 1/4 C peanuts chopped
- 2 Tbs. fresh cilantro leaves
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Rinse first with hot water, then cold, and drain. Put the noodles in a large mixing bowl, add San-J Teriyaki Sauce and toss well to coat the noodles with the sauce.
- Add the ham, pineapple, and carrots. Toss to combine.
- Garnish with peanuts and cilantro, if desired. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
Check out more teriyaki sauce main course recipes.