Back to all Recipes
Teriyaki Vegetable Fajita Wraps
CourseMain Course, Sandwiches, Burgers, Wraps
Main IngredientRice & Grains, Vegetables
OccasionCookouts, Quick & Easy
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup San-J Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro minced
- 3 large mixed bell peppers (try red, yellow, green) seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 large red onion sliced into rounds ½-inch thick
- 1 medium zucchini sliced into ½-inch thick rounds
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups steamed white rice
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the lime juice, garlic, San-J Teriyaki Sauce and cilantro. Stir to mix well.
- Place all of the vegetables in a large mixing bowl and pour the sauce mixture over the vegetables. Toss to combine. Cover and marinate for at least one hour.
- On a lightly greased grill over medium-high heat, grill the vegetables in batches until they have softened, about 6 to 10 minutes. Do not allow them to burn as they grill.
- Soften the tortillas by wrapping them in a damp paper towel and microwave them for 30 seconds on high heat.
- To assemble the wraps, stuff each tortilla evenly with the grilled teriyaki vegetables. Top each wrap with white rice and cheese. Enjoy!
Check out more teriyaki sauce main course recipes.