Back to all Recipes
Thai Peanut Chicken Stir Fry
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
OccasionQuick & Easy
- 1 pound Chicken breast cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 Tablespoons Grapeseed oil or any high-heat oil such as canola or peanut oil
- 1 1/2 cups Green beans cut into pieces about 2 inches in length
- 1 1/2 cup Red bell pepper seeded and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup Brown mushrooms sliced
- 3/4 cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce
- In a large frying pan or a wok, heat oil over high heat.
- Add the chicken and sauté for about 2 minutes or until the meat is lightly browned but not entirely cooked through. Add the vegetables and mushrooms, and sauté for about 2-3 minutes. Pour the San-J Thai Peanut Sauce into the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3-5 more minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and vegetables are crisp and tender.
- Serve with rice noodles.
Check out more Thai Peanut sauce main course recipes.