Back to all Recipes
Thai Peanut Tempeh
Special DietDairy-Free, Vegetarian
Main IngredientPasta & Noodles
OccasionQuick & Easy
- ½ cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce divided
- 4 tbsp toasted sesame oil divided
- ¼ cup water
- 8 ounces tempeh
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1 cup snow peas
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- chopped peanuts optional, for serving
- Combine ¼ cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce, 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil and water. Cube tempeh and marinate in Thai Peanut mixture.
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, sauté snow peas and mushrooms in a large skillet.
- Add marinated tempeh and drained linguine to the skillet with remaining ¼ cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce and 2 tablespoons sesame oil. Toss to combine.
- Serve warm and topped with chopped peanuts if desired.
Check out more Thai Peanut sauce main course recipes.