Back to all Recipes
Turkey Teriyaki Stir-fry in Lettuce Cups
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
OccasionQuick & Easy, Entertaining
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups shredded or matchstick carrots
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup snow peas trimmed and sliced in half diagonally
- 1/2 cup San-J Teriyaki Sauce plus more for serving
- 3/4 cup bean sprouts
- 8 lettuce cups iceberg, butter, or romaine
- Heat a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add the turkey and cook, breaking up with a spatula, until no longer pink and browned, 4 minutes. Remove the turkey from the pan. Heat the oil in the skillet then add the onions, carrots, and snow peas, cook for 1 minute, stirring. Add the turkey back to the pan along with 1/2 cup San-J Teriyaki Sauce. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in the bean sprouts and remove from the heat.
- Spoon the stir fry teriyaki into the lettuce cups and serve with more San-J Teriyaki Sauce on the side.
Check out more appetizer recipes.