Entertaining, Quick & Easy
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups shredded or matchstick carrots
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup snow peas trimmed and sliced in half diagonally
- 1/2 cup San-J Teriyaki Sauce plus more for serving
- 3/4 cup bean sprouts
- 8 lettuce cups iceberg, butter, or romaine
Heat a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add the turkey and cook, breaking up with a spatula, until no longer pink and browned, 4 minutes. Remove the turkey from the pan. Heat the oil in the skillet then add the onions, carrots, and snow peas, cook for 1 minute, stirring. Add the turkey back to the pan along with 1/2 cup San-J Teriyaki Sauce. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in the bean sprouts and remove from the heat.
Spoon the stir fry teriyaki into the lettuce cups and serve with more San-J Teriyaki Sauce on the side.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free