Back to all Recipes
Warm Mongolian Shrimp Dip
CourseDips & Snacks
OccasionEntertaining, Holidays, Quick & Easy
- 2 Tablespoons San-J Mongolian Sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 pound cooked shrimp, chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more for a spicier dip)
- Gluten-free crackers or fresh vegetables for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well. Spoon into a 2 cup oven-proof ramekin and bake until bubbly and starting to brown, 25 – 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers or fresh vegetables.
Check out more dip and snack recipes.