Organic Tamari Gluten Free Less Sodium Soy Sauce
You can experience the benefits of our Organic Tamari Soy Sauce with 25% less sodium and the same great taste. It goes through our small-batch fermentation process which takes up to six months to develop the best taste. It is made with 100% whole soybeans and no wheat for a richer and smoother flavor than typical soy sauces.
More individuals are making health-conscious decisions when it comes to their food. That’s why it’s essential for food industries to provide products that meet their needs.
Our Organic Less Sodium Tamari Soy Sauce is the perfect solution for food service operations. Plus, our Tamari Soy Sauce surpasses industry expectations when it comes to quality and taste. Our Tamari Soy Sauce is crafted for umami-rich, complex flavor, making it perfect for practically any recipe, including those with special diet restrictions such as gluten-free, vegan or vegetarian. Add it to everything from stir-fry, marinade, soups, dressings to burgers and serve it with pride at your establishment.
San-J Organic Less Sodium Tamari Soy Sauce has earned these certifications and benefits:
- Certified organic by USDA Organic and Quality Assurance International
- Certified gluten free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization
- Non-GMO verified by the Non-GMO Project
- Certified Vegan by Vegan Action
- Certified Kosher by Orthodox Union
- Certified Fodmap Friendly
- 25% less sodium than San-J Organic Tamari
- No artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors added
- Flavors don’t flash off when cooked under high temperature
- Contains 18 amino acids including all nine essential amino acids
Order San-J Organic Less Sodium Tamari Soy Sauce in Bulk Today
You can order our Organic Less Sodium Tamari Soy Sauce in a case of six 20-ounce bottles, a case of six 64-ounce containers, one 5-gallon drum, or one 55-gallon drum.
Contact us for more information or check out our full product selection today!
Water, Organic Soybeans, Salt, Organic Alcohol (to preserve freshness).
This product contains soy ingredients.
1 Tbsp. (17g)
Servings Per Container
20 per 10 fl oz
GTIN 10075810004200 | UPC 075810-004258
40 per 20 fl oz
GTIN 10075810004309 | UPC 075810-004357
About 126 per 64 fl oz
GTIN 1007581000445 3 | UPC 075810-004401
About 1260 per 5 gal
GTIN 75810004609 | UPC 075810-004609