Organic Less Sodium Tamari Soy Sauce for Food Service
More individuals are making health-conscious decisions when it comes to their food. That’s why it’s essential for food industries to provide products that meet their needs.
Our Organic Less Sodium Tamari Soy Sauce is the perfect solution for food service operations. Plus, our Tamari Soy Sauce surpasses industry expectations when it comes to quality and taste.
San-J Organic Less Sodium Tamari Soy Sauce Benefits
You can experience the benefits of our Organic Tamari Soy Sauce with 25% less sodium and the same great taste. It goes through our small-batch fermentation process which takes up to six months to develop the best taste. It is made with 100% whole soybeans and no wheat for a richer and smoother flavor than typical soy sauces.
San-J Organic Less Sodium Tamari Soy Sauce has earned these certifications and benefits:
- Certified organic by USDA Organic and Quality Assurance International
- Certified gluten free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization
- Non-GMO verified by the Non-GMO Project
- Certified Vegan by Vegan Action
- Certified Kosher by Orthodox Union
- Certified Fodmap Friendly
- 25% less sodium than San-J Organic Tamari
- No artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors added
- Flavors don’t flash off when cooked under high temperature
- Contains 18 amino acids including all nine essential amino acids
Our Tamari Soy Sauce is crafted for umami-rich, complex flavor, making it perfect for practically any recipe, including those with special diet restrictions such as gluten-free, vegan or vegetarian. Add it to everything from stir-fry, marinade, soups, dressings to burgers and serve it with pride at your establishment.
Water, Organic Soybeans, Salt, Organic Alcohol (to preserve freshness).
This product contains soy ingredients.
1 Tbsp. (17g)
Servings Per Container
20 per 10 fl oz/UPC # 075810-004258
40 per 20 fl oz/UPC # 075810-004357
Headline About Product Specs Goes Here
Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum nibh, ut fermentum massa justo sit amet risus.